Borehole offers a complete sonic drilling service. Sonic drilling is an advanced drilling technique which utilises high-frequency energy generated inside a sonic head to advance a core barrel downwards through a substrate.
The benefits of sonic drilling are well-documented. They include:
- Elevated levels of safety
- Faster (on average 400% quicker than standard rotary drilling)
- Clean (sonic drilling sees an up to 80% reduction in Investigation Derived Waste)
- Returns high-quality core samples (even in difficult substrates like limestone, sand and dolomite)
- High degree of verticality; sonic drilling offers minimal borehole deviation and maximum accuracy
- More environmentally-friendly
You can view our complete guide to sonic drilling, here.
'The bee's knees'
Borehole Solutions are absolutely amazing – the bee’s knees! I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone looking for this service.